How to prevent Online Financial Frauds
Online banking and transactions are simple & convenient, but there are certain risks associated with them that may lead to financial fraud.
Follow these tips and stay cyber secure
- Never disclose your net banking password, One-Time Password (OTP), ATM Or phone banking PIN, CVV number, expiry date to anyone.
- Do not make financial transactions over shared public computers Or while using public Wi-Fi networks.
- Use Strong passwords for your online banking accounts and change them periodically.
- Always Use Virtual keyboards while logging into online banking Services.
- Always delete the browsing data of your web browser after completing your online banking activity.
- Always review transaction alerts received on your registerd mobile number and reconcile them with the amount of your purchase.